Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've not seen a thread like this lately and there's no use in bumping month old ones, so yeah the title pretty much sums it up: What're your quirks?
For me personally I have to have everything in it's place, everything has to be in a routine and if my routine is broken I become distressed, when I'm walking down the street and if there's an object up ahead, for example a bin, I say to myself "if I beat this car behind me to the bin, something good will happen", to the point where in the past I've literally ran to beat a car to a bin. :facepalm:

I also used to have to have my top and socks matching by colour, but I've got over that now, although there's still a lot more OCD-related stuff I have such as intrinsic thoughts that also cause me some distress.

Fire away!

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
my iTunes music... HAS to be organized. If i make a change, my iPod has to be updated

G

·
How my music is organized on my iPod. For some reason it put my Kid Cudi songs in the "F" section on Cover Flow and I haven't been able to fix that. It's annoying the hell outta me.

·
Premium Member
71,678 Posts
whenever I go to a Rite Aid or Duane Reade and I go to check out.
I HAVE to make sure the gums are all sorted correctly. it really bugs me.
funny thing is they didn't even hire me :cryfam:

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
I'm OCD about my itunes too. I refuse to put the feat. in the song title OR the artist. So I delete it entirely. If I don't know it by heart and am curious, I look it up. That is all.

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm the same with iTunes too actually, everything has to have the correct artwork and if a song says "Feat." I change it to "ft." with the featuring artist in the song title, not the artist field

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
JCM said:
i honestly feel like i don't have one. either that or its some thing i'm not conscious of
this right now, my ipod has to be labeled like i want it but i dont feel like i have an OCD about it

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Anal about thread not being called "what are you anal about?" OCD is a mental disorder, not a common occurance at all.

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
iYeezy said:
I'm the same with iTunes too actually, everything has to have the correct artwork and if a song says "Feat." I change it to "ft." with the featuring artist in the song title, not the artist field
mine has to be (Feat. Nas) or it looks weird to me

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Lavender Blonde said:
My "OCD" is people thinking OCD is an adjective.
you seem really OCD about that :oblivious:

SpenceXO said:

Has to look like this and I won't stop until everyone song does.
this might be the closest thing for me. i let it slide sometimes but mostly i gotta have my stuff labelled right

1 - 20 of 81 Posts