Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

dude was putting Philly on the map years ago and then just had a big fall off... He was like a mix of wiz, Sean, and currensy all in one. I linked his most popular song just in case if you guys ever hear it but dam tayyib come back :cryfam:

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
lmaooo I legit thought im the only person here who knew about him

he had a lot of good chipmunk soul type beats (but very generic at the same time)

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
OP how'd you not pick this song to post in OP wtf

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
Catalyst said:
Thought he'd blow up. He had that Keystone state of mind or somethin series right? Oh well.
perfect timing lol just posted it

·
Banned
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tigre said:
lmaooo I legit thought im the only person here who knew about him

he had a lot of good chipmunk soul type beats (but very generic at the same time)
Nah man!! He popped up on my daily mix on Spotify and I completely forgot how dope he was back in like 2012-2014. Dude really was on something, and I agree he was a bittttt generic but those beats he rapped over are something else :hhh:

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
DAVIDP said:
I'm putting it in the op
real
just checked his twitter, new album in a few days :hah:
the likes and RT's are low which I expected tbh

·
Banned
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tigre said:
real
just checked his twitter, new album in a few days :hah:
the likes and RT's are low which I expected tbh
Damn :jordancry: I'm gonna have to listen to it...

I fr wish bro had gotten bigger :( some of these songs are jams...

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
lol conveniently timed. but I respect it, new album push from the Tayyib camp. Tayyib deserves his shine, Logic outshined him real quick on the old label and he didn't get the push he deserved. still think Tayyib's pretty average tho

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
DAVIDP said:

dude was putting Philly on the map years ago and then just had a big fall off... He was like a mix of wiz, Sean, and currensy all in one. I linked his most popular song just in case if you guys ever hear it but dam tayyib come back :cryfam:

he dropped some fire before

1 - 20 of 38 Posts