Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard thugger music for the first time in 2014 but what made me a fan and made me a realize he was a goat was this :whew:

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
+lil sab said:
Lobby Runners
Underrated :ffpu: I have the sessions from your comp boot up what I stay bumping a lot still your the goat having the OG file to that song

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
the features on the Gucci mixtapes caught my eye.  not gonna lie, I wasn't fucking with 1017 Thug at first.  I preferred the Bankroll Fresh Street Motivation tape at the time.

then Stoner and Danny Glover started buzzing.  next he started hanging with Birdman and dropped the absolute classic Rich Gang tape.  before the tape dropped, I was actually anticipating Rich Homie Quan more than Young Thug

I was a fan, but then the bleaks happened, Barter 6 and Slime Season 1 & 2.  Ever since then, I'll die for sex

so Rich Gang tape I guess

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Wizzle said:
I heard thugger music for the first time in 2014 but what made me a fan and made me a realize he was a goat was this :whew:

followed him since Barter 6 but I'd say Slime Season 1 and the first set of b leaks and rich gang project made me realize he will forever be a goat

1 - 20 of 112 Posts