Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Release finished AOTL with a proper video with only rihanna or drake too feat on the song (like 2 weeks ago)

Leave LITW for the album to end it off amazing everybody like coldest winter, instead of havin it end off on some song that everybodies heard

Never think of ever putting Monster on the album, keep Mommas bf and chain heavy on it

the runaway movie was cool.. but ye just wasted AOTL, what a fuckin shame..

he should have used the popular beat..

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's just common sense imo.. I don't feel like the movie did justice to all the songs individually.
It's also kinda gay how he used the majority of his album in the movie when it's already only 11 tracks.
Not much to look forward to..

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
I'm fine with Monster.  I don't digg So Appalled as much, TBQH.  :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Why do people keep talking about Mommas Boyfriend and Chain Heavy being added to the album? Maybe they sonically didn't fit the direction he was going for, thats why he left them off. 

I think we should actually hear the album in its entirety (and proper format) before we start telling Ye what he should have done with it.

·
Premium Member
20,248 Posts
DCAPP said:
Why do people keep talking about Mommas Boyfriend and Chain Heavy being added to the album? Maybe they sonically didn't fit the direction he was going for, thats why he left them off. 

I think we should actually hear the album in its entirety (and proper format) before we start telling Ye what he should have done with it.
i dont get why everyone is so obsessed with chain heavy and mamas boyfriend

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
DCAPP said:

Someone who actually understands what a real album is about. Not just throwing on tracks because they are good. I think we can all agree "The Joy" is awesome but it would not fit with the theme.

I know most are you are extremely retarded also and consider because Monster was released on iTunes for it to be an actual since (which it is not), It's called as an A&R, not fighting a hit. If something takes off, you let it, you agree with the general public, and Monster was getting a massive amount of spins without actually ever being released to radio. IT IS NOT A FUCKING SINGLE OFF THE ALBUM JUST BECAUSE IT RELEASE TO iTUNES. ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT I HOPE YOU DIE FOR REAL.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A Good Ass Job said:
IT IS NOT A FUCKING SINGLE OFF THE ALBUM JUST BECAUSE IT RELEASE TO iTUNES. ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT I HOPE YOU DIE FOR REAL.

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
ThreeOhFiive said:
Monster video coming soon....now what up?
kanye didn't say that monster was the third single so monster isn't the third single.
what don't you get?

·
Registered
25,033 Posts
Toon123456789 said:
The fucking popular beat was shit!
Get off it's dick
Toon123456789 said:
Get off it's dick
Toon123456789 said:
Get off it's dick
Toon123456789 said:
Get off it's dick
Toon123456789 said:
Get off it's dick
Toon123456789 said:
Get off it's dick
Toon123456789 said:
Get off it's dick
Toon123456789 said:
Get off it's dick
Toon123456789 said:
Get off it's dick
Toon123456789 said:
Get off it's dick
Toon123456789 said:
Get off it's dick
Toon123456789 said:
Get off it's dick
Toon123456789 said:
Get off it's dick

·
Registered
713 Posts
You know what, you dont go to an artist and tell him how to paint his picture, so you just have to take what you get, you got so much free music in the past couple of weeks, just accept the album as an concept ye thinks is the best he can put out in this way.

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Serb said:
Release finished AOTL with a proper video with only rihanna or drake too feat on the song (like 2 weeks ago)

Leave LITW for the album to end it off amazing everybody like coldest winter, instead of havin it end off on some song that everybodies heard

Never think of ever putting Monster on the album, keep Mommas bf and chain heavy on it

the runaway movie was cool.. but ye just wasted AOTL, what a fuckin shame..

he should have used the popular beat..
i agree with this 1,000 percent. and i don't get the argument that Mama's BF and Chain Heavy may have not fit with the rest of the album. how does AOTL and DIAND fit together at all? what are the songs So Appalled and Monster about lyrically (besides ****** droppin hot bars?) really album material over MBF/CH??

1 - 20 of 43 Posts