Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the new G.O.O.D. Album is on the way, I was wondering what people who have heard this older Malik Yusef double-album think of it.

It's under Malik Yusef's name but it has features from all of G.O.O.D. Music as well as plenty of other musicians. I very much enjoy it and its concept.

TBH, I'm surprised I found the discs, considering where I live.

What y'all think, though? Favorite tracks, if you have any.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Putin said:
I bought it last week, Its a bit of a mess imo
I'll agree in that both discs are quite lengthy and the format might make it hard for the "average" / "casual" listener to get into.

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
Black Smith said:
I'll agree in that both discs are quite lengthy and the format might make it hard for the "average" / "casual" listener to get into.
some of the songs are awesome independantly. Promised Land is probably my favorite

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KYeezus said:
Link to more info?
There was a Wikipedia page for the album for the longest but just in the past week it seems that it got merged into Malik's general biographical page. I'll try and find a tracklist online that way I don't have to type all of that out from just looking at the back covers, lmao.

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
I listened to them ages ago, I don't remember much. worth a more accurate listen?

·
Registered
35,509 Posts
Black Smith said:
There was a Wikipedia page for the album for the longest but just in the past week it seems that it got merged into Malik's general biographical page. I'll try and find a tracklist online that way I don't have to type all of that out from just looking at the back covers, lmao.
So what is it? Mos def album?

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KYeezus said:
So what is it? Mos def album?
Nah, Malik Yusef. Chicagoean spoken word artist that works with 'Ye behind-the-scenes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts