Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pushing 8,000 songs, it's getting pretty out of hand tbh.

Also what platforms you guys use? Itunes is the goat because i'm team iphone

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
I'm bout to reach 5k songs on my iTunes library. Quick question. Did iTunes remove the ability to convert songs from m4a to mp3 on with the right click menu. I can't find how to convert songs into mp3 :floyd:

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mended said:
I'm bout to reach 5k songs on my iTunes library. Quick question. Did iTunes remove the ability to convert songs from m4a to mp3 on with the right click menu. I can't find how to convert songs into mp3 :floyd:
i have no idea honestly. i'm pretty sure it's just "Create aac version" but i don't have the latest update so idk

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Kakarot said:
i have no idea honestly. i'm pretty sure it's just "Create aac version" but i don't have the latest update so idk
yeah this new iTunes update traded convenience for aesthetic fam :koolaid:

·
Premium Member
6,472 Posts
Mended said:
I think you should still be able to under edit preferences then there is cd import and then there you can change conversion

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Mended said:
yo it's somewhere in the preferences or something,  you gotta toggle it on. I'll help you out tomorrow if you still need help

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Almost said:
I think you should still be able to under edit preferences then there is cd import and then there you can change conversion
this

1 - 20 of 81 Posts