Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seeing this 7/28 option on LiveNation for at least right now just the Chicago show of the WTT tour.  I'm lookin at the Boston date. Is there something I got to do to be part of this pre-sale?  I feel like if anyone knows, it'll be here.  Just gotta make sure I get those tickets as soon as their out there.

·
Premium Member
79,646 Posts
I would assume Eastern. And I have no clue where the password would be. Im guessing on the Facebook page when it gets updated, or a link.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Jaxson said:
Where do you get the Pre-Sale password?

You have to like the LiveNation page on Facebook, and RSVP for one of the tour dates (Events). Then you will be sent the presale password on the 28th (probably via message on Facebook). this is all written on the LiveNation site btw.

·
Premium Member
79,646 Posts
ThePie said:
Are pre sale tickets cheaper or something? What's the point of it?
So you get your hands on tickets at a earlier date when others have to wait till the public date?

·
Registered
57 Posts
They don't even have DC listed on live nation yet so how am i suppose to get pre-sale tickets..can't even find the joint on FB

G

·
RepTDot said:
So you get your hands on tickets at a earlier date when others have to wait till the public date?
So do I have to RSVP before the sale begins in order to buy the presale tickets?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts