Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined recently, but been lurking for a while.

So, I'm older (than what I believe is the norm here). 24 by the way.

About a year and a half ago, I used to have a fling with this girl that I really liked. We used to hang out and do our thing (make-out, touch, feel, suck, finger, etc) for a couple months. At first, it was casual, but then I actually started to like her and she felt a little of the same (from the vibes I could pick up). We talked on the daily for a few months straight. Drank with her, got high with her and all of the above. One thing I should say, is that though we had our sexual encounters, we never had sex. Moving on, one night, we were in the club, doing our usual thing and she pulled me to the side and said she wasn't interested in anything long term. At the time I was semi-dissapoint, but still feeling allright that we had our time together.

About a couple weeks later, she msgs me for an invite to her bday party and she said shes bringing her boyfriend. I didn't want to look like I was jealous or shocked (I was shocked to be honest), so i didn't really give her an answer right away. She never really told me when she hooked up with said boyfriend and when they started dealing.

As the weeks and months passed by, we obviously talked less, but she would still send texts saying she misses me, and how I am being MIA etc. In a sense, I was being MIA because I didn't want to be hanging out with her while she is dealing with some next guy. Felt too weird, pretty much the friend circle.

More months pass on, and we have the occasional talk here and there, I never really initiated the talks, she would most of the time message me just to say whats up and everything. In that time period, I was still having a couple flings with two girls (each lasting about a month-ish) but they were never the same feel as the first girl.

About a month ago, she was on vacation in Cancun with her boyfriend, and she would message me saying "I wish you were here instead". These types of text messages. I asked her about that and she brushed it off saying she was drunk when she typed it. Whenever we talk, she never mentions her boyfriend as well.

So, currently, she hits me up again, saying how she misses talking to me etc., and wants to hang out and have dinner. She is still going out with said boyfriend and is not single. Should I bother going to dinner with her and hanging out with her on a somewhat regular basis because everytime I see her and speak to her, old feelings come up and I want more (knowing full well that she is already in a relationship).

For the most part, I am over her and don't think about her, but every now and then, the thought pops up - Was she the one? (or a potential one)

Anyways, anyone have past experience in this?

Should I bother hanging out with her? (to be honest, I don't really see the point, but she stressing to meet up)

And also, I'm not going to post pics because I am not an idiot and nothing good comes of it.

Thanks to whoever does respond.

Side note: She and I are both hindu by religion. Her boyfriend is muslim. I realize we live in a liberal world, but to anyone else who is desi or south indian, maybe they can understand what I am trying to say. Personally, I am not against it, but its the older generation who are salty when it comes to such matters.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Go out 1 last time and see if you can steal her and lock it down. She obviously wants you. Come strong and if you can't win then let her go and forget about her

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
i say you go to the dinner.. and see how things go from there. see what shit she talks about, any vibes she gives off, or any messages she indirectly gives to u bout her situation and shit. 

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
whaaat! Indian and a fan of karl pilkington? :h5:

But you should definitely go with her on that date and see how it goes. I'd say its certainly worth a shot

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FuckDaat said:
i say you go to the dinner.. and see how things go from there. see what shit she talks about, any vibes she gives off, or any messages she indirectly gives to u bout her situation and shit. 

Yeah, that's what I might do. Go to dinner. Check out the situation. Try one last time, if nothing happens, then will stop talking to her.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bonhiver said:
whaaat! Indian and a fan of karl pilkington? :h5:

But you should definitely go with her on that date and see how it goes. I'd say its certainly worth a shot
Haha...yes another Karl Pilkington fan! (He is unintentionally the funniest person I have ever come across)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
kpilkington86 said:
Haha...yes another Karl Pilkington fan! (He is unintentionally the funniest person I have ever come across)
The new season for the ricky gervais show premiers on hbo 4/20! can't wait

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
kpilkington86 said:
About a month ago, she was on vacation in Cancun with her boyfriend, and she would message me saying "I wish you were here instead". These types of text messages. I asked her about that and she brushed it off saying she was drunk when she typed it. Whenever we talk, she never mentions her boyfriend as well.
At least girls talk to you :cryfam: not like some of us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts