Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know how this goes...$100, say $150. what would u buy with that amount of money if you've really been wanting something for a while?

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
I just bought a Dior Sweater for $150 yesterday. And right now I'm the highester bidder on an apartment... $323k. Hoprfully I don't have to pay that much more...

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Micha said:
I just bought a Dior Sweater for $150 yesterday. And right now I'm the highester bidder on an apartment... $323k. Hoprfully I don't have to pay that much more...
lmao you on some cray shit

·
Registered
29,996 Posts
Micha said:
Op said $100 and you throw in the 323k apartment. :fly:

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Micha said:
Can i ask what your job is ?

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
If i had $150 right now id probably cop a COMME DES FUCKDOWN beenie and a stussy hoody or a pair of vans/janoski's

·
Registered
29,996 Posts
Mamba said:
food for the week. lol being a broke college student sucks. idk how the fuck imma eat this week
I feel you. I was always sending my brother money when he was in college.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Get new basic stuff like plain tees and some v neck pull overs because mine are getting a little worn.

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
I'd finally buy some make-up that costs over $2.00, a nice ass dress probably from the new French Connection range, and then spend the rest on weed / alcohol so I could have one last good party looking hot as shit, before knuckling the fuck down and studying for my exams in two months...

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
could probably get some new vans, chucks, sperys or what ever.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Micha said:
Dior Sweater for $150? Link please? :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts