Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make me stop listening to him completely, he would do something really, really personal, like rape/kill my family. I know that's fucked up, obviously Ye wouldn't do that, and on a side note, that's what people need to realize - he is egotistical but at the heart of it, he would never really hurt another human being.

Anyway, that's about it. Nothing could ever make me stop listening to him. If he stole some shit I would probably download his album rather than buy it, but holy hell, he could go on a killing spree...and I can't promise I would never listen to Flashing Lights or Paranoid again. Kinda weird when you think about it. And if you think I am fucked, consider Charles Manson...people still listen to the shit he was involved with and don't give it any hesitation.

What do you think?

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wake Up Mr. West said:
i'll never stop listening to the word of the lord
I remember there was a topic on Klive comparing Kanye to God, and all the religious mofos got really pissy and took it seriously. I agree with you, though.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Asian said:
If this happened to me.

This is the WORST interviewer ever btw So awkward and so annoying.

Asian, you mentioned he was a nice guy, and I believe you, but when he said shit in VH1 Storytellers about...well, anything pompous, how do you explain that? What did the live audience think?

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Well, funny thing you mentioned that : when the record button was on, he was kind in that eccentric, opinionated Kanye mode talking about different celebrities and what not (and why wouldn't you do that, it's for television), but when they stopped recording, he would just talk to the audience and make really hilarious jokes. At the end of the concert (cameras off) he gave a big speech thanking everybody for the support and shook peoples hands walking down the rows. He came off to me as pretty generous.

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Timesitheus said:
I remember there was a topic on Klive comparing Kanye to God, and all the religious mofos got really pissy and took it seriously. I agree with you, though.
link?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
i'll never stop listening to the word of the lord
this is how cults are started. If you think Kanye West is god you need to take a look at your life. But on a real note if he joined the church of scientology I would probably stop listening. I can't watch movies with travolta or cruise

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
If he got his ass kicked by me or one of my friends, matter of fact, if he got KTFO by anyone

:kanyeshrug:

All respect for him gone.
He isn't very useful with his hands.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts