Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly, I would die to be in this position cuz most of my friends met ASAP and tyler and HOV and Kanye just randomly or at special occasions and im like i WOULD DIE TO BE IN THAT POSITION. And im like wat do u do? and there like i ask for a picture and i just wanna punch em. Most people either ask for a pic or ask about their upcoming releases.

Naw, seriously, if I saw a famous rapper (which i havnt yet), i would mention im a producer and give them a demo (I hold a CD of my instrumental collection everytime I go out incase shit like this happens) and give em my contact and say stuff about my production. Then if i have time a picture :cmon:

But forreal id die to do that.

And the CD is vinyl too :smug:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
ILLA said:
And the CD is vinyl too :smug:
D: impossible

Anyway yeah I've met Tyler and the majority of OF (briefly lol) but it was a meet n greet thing not random chance

It could be a huge boost but the they also probably just been given 9 CDs before your beat tape from really wanna shitty rappers etc and might not listen to it
Or else Ye signs you to GOOD and shit is cash

But yeah it sounds clever to always have a CD just in case haha
There's nobody famous where I live tho so yeah lol

And I'd get a picture cos it's awesome. But I wouldn't want to be a bitch and just crowd them in the street watevs in tired :)

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hobbes said:
D: impossible

Anyway yeah I've met Tyler and the majority of OF (briefly lol) but it was a meet n greet thing not random chance

It could be a huge boost but the they also probably just been given 9 CDs before your beat tape from really wanna shitty rappers etc and might not listen to it
Or else Ye signs you to GOOD and shit is cash

But yeah it sounds clever to always have a CD just in case haha
There's nobody famous where I live tho so yeah lol

And I'd get a picture cos it's awesome. But I wouldn't want to be a bitch and just crowd them in the street watevs in tired :)
Yeah, I think i wouldnt do that at a meet and greet but my friends like met ASAP and tyler in LA on the streets while tyler was biking and doing random shit. Like rappers tend to be more friendly if u meet them randomly and shit. Would be so fucking dope if OF or ASAP mob asked u to chill with them and all omg :allears: Its how big sean got big :)smug:), he freestyled when he ran into kanye after a radio show

and

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
ILLA said:
Yeah, I think i wouldnt do that at a meet and greet but my friends like met ASAP and tyler in LA on the streets while tyler was biking and doing random shit. Like rappers tend to be more friendly if u meet them randomly and shit. Would be so fucking dope if OF or ASAP mob asked u to chill with them and all omg :allears: Its how big sean got big :)smug:), he freestyled when he ran into kanye after a radio show

and

Shwag

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
I be playin the fuck outta famous people at work.

Like pro football players, actors and actresses, and shit be coming into the apple store. I mean shit, everyone got an iphone.

But I'll be like, hey you kinda like "whoever they actually are" or we'll call a name out and we'll be like "insert name here" and look around for them when I know they're right next to me. Or purposefully mispronounce their name.

Shit's mad funny

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mercy said:
I be playin the fuck outta famous people at work.

Like pro football players, actors and actresses, and shit be coming into the apple store. I mean shit, everyone got an iphone.

But I'll be like, hey you kinda like "whoever they actually are" or we'll call a name out and we'll be like "insert name here" and look around for them when I know they're right next to me. Or purposefully mispronounce their name.

Shit's mad funny
R u a genius :ohno:

·
Registered
8,482 Posts
If I met Kanye, real shit, I would probably cry just a bit.

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
I'd greet em real chill and be like "Yo what's up" or some shit like that, ask about their latest music and shit and then hand em my demo :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
I'd be like "Ay...isn't that Kanye West? Holup...SHIET, ISN'T THAT KANYE WEST? WTF I have to go and talk to him!"
And then I'd go and say what's up, whatchu doing here, new releases and a picture. :datass: Got it all planned.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Al Capone said:
Wait what...? I don't think we're talking about the same kind of genius? :mindfk:

Guys wanna elaborate
Genius' are those guys that fix your Apple shit when it gets broken for like 100x the reasonable price and answer the phones for tech support etc

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Al Capone said:
Wait what...? I don't think we're talking about the same kind of genius? :mindfk:

Guys wanna elaborate
lmfao this is what I was thinking

hobbes said:
Genius' are those guys that fix your Apple shit when it gets broken for like 100x the reasonable price and answer the phones for tech support etc
tbh we were thinking of two different geniuses

1 - 20 of 37 Posts