Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the "old version" everyone wants?

I specifically didn't listen to anything before the official release but I'm curious based on this hellfire of response this "new version" got.

Also what are Can U Be and I Feel Like That?

Thx bruhs

Edit/

Heard it. I think as an outro the new track makes a lot more sense and it's much darker and more haunting. Only change I'd like to hear would be adding the drums and removing Ye's verse tbh.

·
Banned
11,087 Posts
BBGC said:
What is the "old version" everyone wants?

I specifically didn't listen to anything before the official release but I'm curious based on this hellfire of response this "new version" got.

Also what are Can U Be and I Feel Like That?

Thx bruhs
if you didn't listen to anything before, then you'd have no idea what we would be talking about even if we made reference to it right now.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
itsFREAKS said:
if you didn't listen to anything before, then you'd have no idea what we would be talking about even if we made reference to it right now.
Correct - I'd like to hear it

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
DONT FLY TOO HIGH, YOUR WINGS MIGHT MELT

YOURE MUCH TO GOOD TO BE TRUE

IM JUST BAD FOR YOU

IM JUST BAD BAD BAD FOR YOU

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
xela. said:
DONT FLY TOO HIGH, YOUR WINGS MIGHT MELT

YOURE MUCH TO GOOD TO BE TRUE

IM JUST BAD FOR YOU

IM JUST BAD BAD BAD FOR YOU

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys.

I actually think the new version, plus the drums but minus Ye's verse would fit best on the album especially as an outro IMO. Much more simple and haunting IMO.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Instead of making a new thread, can someone link me I feel Like that? I never heard that one and can't find it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts