1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...great/classic?
or
...average/terrible

If it's great, do you think he will redeem himself in the hip hop community and be considered a GOAT rapper?

I hope this is another classic partly for that reason :allears:

·
Registered
8,338 Posts
If it's great or even good, then fakkits in other sections better stop hating on him and accept that he's made a comeback (though he already has)

If it's average/terrible :cryfam:

G

·
Kanye section likes Lupe atm

So if its great/classic, theres a chance there will be enough posters to overwhelm the Lupe hate in music section

If its avg/terrible, the hate will get worse

·
Registered
12,416 Posts
good/great - he gets ktt back on his side, since we're the only ones who have actually had a problem with him

average/bad - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
If great he will solidify his spot as one of the best rappers alive in the eyes of the general hip hop public.

If horrible he will be looked as one of the biggest disappointments in hip hop history, and it'd be very hard for even his most devout of fans to argue it.

F&L 1 was great.  The Cool was great.  Lasers was mediocre.  F&L II was good but not great.  Hoping T&Y brings Lupe back to that greatness.  If his verse on Poor Decisions and Jonylah Forever are any indication, he's inspired and ready to drop a classic.

I really feel artists like Kendrick Lamar and J.Cole dropping such noteworthy albums has inspired Lupe to really bring it. We'll see.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
And lol @ "what will KTT think"...think bigger guys.  Who gives a fuck what people on one message board thinks.  I'm talking the hip hop community as a whole. 

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
CT said:

So if its great/classic, theres a chance there will be enough posters to overwhelm the Lupe hate in music section

·
Read Only
178,068 Posts
CT said:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts