Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
You'll never see kanye for that cheap ever again I remember paying 45 for really good tickets like right behind the first section

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
URight said:
I paid $110 I think for floor seats. We were maybe 20 rows back. Between 15 and 20 rows back for sure.
oh wow thats lower than i expected i hope its like that for wtt. i just hope its not over 150 for floor seats or i might be in trouble

G

·
Rizon said:
oh wow thats lower than i expected i hope its like that for wtt. i just hope its not over 150 for floor seats or i might be in trouble
Yeah unfortunately I'd be surprised if you could get good floor seats for less than $250. It just seems that since Kanye is even bigger now and he's with Jay, it's gonna cost a lot.

It'd be so worth it for $250 for me tho. I'd probably be hard pressed to find one of my friends willing to drop that much tho lol.

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
URight said:
Yeah unfortunately I'd be surprised if you could get good floor seats for less than $250. It just seems that since Kanye is even bigger now and he's with Jay, it's gonna cost a lot.

It'd be so worth it for $250 for me tho. I'd probably be hard pressed to find one of my friends willing to drop that much tho lol.
fuck this is killing me

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
I paid 300 for VIP to the GITD Tour.

Front Row, backstage, pre-show party, crowd free shopping, gift bags, tour laminate, met Chris Brown & Rihanna backstage.

got lucky and Pharrell called me up on stage to perform Spaz.

Best night of my life haha.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
A Good Ass Job said:

Front Row, backstage, pre-show party, crowd free shopping, gift bags, tour laminate, met Chris Brown & Rihanna backstage.

This except I paid 400 LOL

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
A Good Ass Job said:

Hoping the WTT tour has this

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
bozav said:
Were u the only like VIP person that got to dance with em? Or more people?
Me and 3 of my friends were VIP. We snuck 3 others down there. So 7 of us were on stage. and then 2 other girls that we werent with. but yeah it was pretty much just me and 6 of my boys on stage.

me and 3 had the passes though so we were backstage as well.

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
URight said:
I paid $110 I think for floor seats. We were maybe 20 rows back. Between 15 and 20 rows back for sure.
Thats what i paid...still have my ticket <3

urbex said:
Plus '11 Kanye & Jay can charge a lot more than GITD Kanye, Rhianna, Lupe, Nas & NERD.
Your on that "back to the future" comparison lmao

1 - 20 of 24 Posts