Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the silence ended...Completely blown away. Favorite song on the album hands down. Still listen to every day

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Underwhelmed. Beat climaxed way too early for me, Ye's mumbling was off-putting and his lyrics left me largely unimpressed. Jay's verse was a bit better (Chappelle's Show reference FTW) but overall it feels like it lacks some sort of musical progression to make-up for the Throne's mildly amusing verses. The hook is nice enough though.

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
after hearing the snippet in the documentary, I honestly expected something better. the final part was still great, though

·
Registered
51 Posts
Honestly I was absolutely blown away with the ending hook combined with the opera vocals and Cudi's vocals, the song is my favorite from the album

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
i was just like damn, solid bonus track. its not like its the best song or anything. but its dope.

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Odelay said:
Underwhelmed. Beat climaxed way too early for me, Ye's mumbling was off-putting and his lyrics left me largely unimpressed. Jay's verse was a bit better (Chappelle's Show reference FTW) but overall it feels like it lacks some sort of musical progression to make-up for the Throne's mildly amusing verses. The hook is nice enough though.

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
this is the song KTT was jacking off over the preview?naahhh son its verses were pretty boring..but the chorus and the cudi part were tight...still not top 5 on the album...

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Kanye's verse could have been better, Jay's wasn't that good either...hook was pretty basic too, like they thought of it in 10 seconds and rushed (similar to That's My Bitch hook)

but the beat and Cudi's part >>>>>

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
YeezItalia said:
after hearing the snippet in the documentary, I honestly expected something better. the final part was still great, though
This.. I think it sounded better without the piano and with louder strings.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
YeezItalia said:
this. the album version is also different

1 - 20 of 62 Posts