Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
smoked out of an apple on a winter morning. friends were like "do you feel it" and then it just hit me and I was zonked

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
fucking coughed my lungs out for like half an hour after one hit of a blunt
haven't tried since
didn't even get high

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
Thought i was having an asthma attack at first when it first hit me.

Then it was like a movie :banderas:

·
Banned
11,569 Posts
First time was out of an Apple when I was 13 in what we called the forest but it was just a bunch of trees by train tracks. I don't remember much except it took me like half an hour to peel an orange even I got home.

Second time was off one of those volcano vaporizers that my friends brother had. I forgot what it was like to be human. I thought I went retarded Lmao. My friend was hugging the couch and was cursing us out saying we poisoned him and he was going to die

·
Banned
6,844 Posts
First time actually smoking and getting high? I was in our school's baseball field dugout. We passed a bowl around and after words went to the gas station for chips. Everyone who was in that dugout hates each other now but that's another story :jordanlaff:

·
Premium Member
17,180 Posts
ran around with my friends in the park/my neighborhood. i never liked gummi worms before but i had a bag and was blown away. have it all on video somewhere 

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
I got sick as fuck and went to IHOP at 2 am and tried to sleep in the bathroom but the manager kicked me out 2x

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Don't remember much about my first time Smoking weed but the first time I smoked dabs was at my half brothers house and I had been a heavy weed smoker for maybe like 2-2.5 years by then so I took probably more then I should have I couldn't really sleep so I stayed up watching that shitty cat woman movie and I thought I had arthritis in my fingers

G

·
whitegrapewhiteowl said:
Let's hear it :kermit2:
me and 2 of my ******
1 from childhood and another ***** from highschool

i was high as shit laughing at everything and my body felt like i was melting

1 - 20 of 36 Posts