Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts

and then

Complex: August 09 said:
Complex: You’ve managed to stay out of beef pretty well, but what about the whole Consequence situation that happened early on when you were signed to G.O.O.D.?

Kid Cudi: He took it like I gave him a dry “what up” at the Q-Tip party, like I was trying to play him. But I was just completely obliterated out of my skull. And what I found strange was that I spotted him and made my way through the crowd to see him so I don’t see where the confusion would’ve come from, but I just would’ve liked for him to hit me up first. We’re human beings and sometimes we move off emotion. He felt disrespected and he felt like he had to do what he had to do. Me, personally, I would’ve just called the man and said “What’s poppin?” I would think twice before saying some negative shit, because we’re all in the same fam and the alliances have been made. So we talked about it and you know he apologized and everything was kinda like whatever. I told him how I felt he told me how he felt; we respected each other’s opinions, and that’s why we were able to flip it and keep it moving so quickly.


Complex: It was odd for him to put out that video, no?

Kid Cudi: It was like, “I wish I could just talk to him and see what’s wrong,” but the video was so aggressive that it put me in the “fuck it” mindset. No sweat off my sack, I didn’t do anything wrong, God knows I didn’t do anything wrong. I’m a fan of Consequences’ work, so I’m glad we were able to talk and squash it and it was daps and pounds. And ever since then me and Cons’ been tight. Ya’ll seen it from doing records and shows together. I got a joint that I’m doin’ on his album which is really fresh; I did a hook for him and you know, G.O.O.D music is on the move. It’s an alliance.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,125 Posts
LOOB cons is a fucking loser

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/69516431/Kid-Cudi-And-Consequence-Squash-Beef_

cons said ""You're not even a rapper yet, you're on the train. You're on the E train to the brain, fam!... Don't get out here like you grown. You're not grown yet, doggs!""

2 and a half years later, cudi's 2 first albums sold 104 and 170k respectively first week. cons' only studio album to date sold 7k first week :hah:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
66,019 Posts
cons will always be that rapper that never hit any real success despite his potential and good music affiliations. he's a really nice emcee but hes just missing that special something...don't quit your day job is the shit imo has some of kanye's best beats



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,861 Posts
i am so mind blown about the Cons thing. I know he feels disrespected by Kanye and i actually wanna see him diss kanye but this gotta be old

im guessing august 9 quote is 2010 from the mr rager complex interview?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,125 Posts
dalynxking said:
i am so mind blown about the Cons thing. I know he feels disrespected by Kanye and i actually wanna see him diss kanye but this gotta be old

im guessing august 9 quote is 2010 from the mr rager complex interview?
its from 2009
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,808 Posts
showtime_lakers said:
hahahahahahaha watching the video right next to your avatar is hilarious cuz its like the facial expression that Cudi would have if he were watching the video. TOO GOOD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,796 Posts
cudi resposed to cons when he was taking about wizard and warriors awhile when the whole pusha "my god" thing started 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
heartofalion said:
LOOB cons is a fucking loser

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/69516431/Kid-Cudi-And-Consequence-Squash-Beef_

cons said ""You're not even a rapper yet, you're on the train. You're on the E train to the brain, fam!... Don't get out here like you grown. You're not grown yet, doggs!""

2 and a half years later, cudi's 2 first albums sold 104 and 170k respectively first week. cons' only studio album to date sold 7k first week :hah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,808 Posts
.peW said:
"I’m glad we were able to talk and squash it and it was daps and pounds"

For some reason i find this funny
i am the one, that you might see around townnnn, giving up daps and poundsssss
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top