Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I myself have been in a relationship for a year (shouts to all the Asian women), however the first Kanye concert I went to was the yeezus tour (shouts to MSG 11/23 GA right up front) & I had a complete blast. I met a young lady there that featured sort of the girl from ex Machina a bit (the robot w/ ai) & we had a deep conversation before the concert begin about space & colonizing planets & looking to find others in space. Btw I'm watching dating naked right now, Rosci is the host now lol such a cutie that could get her asshole smelled & I wish to possibly get urinated on by her. Anyway that conversation we had was completely amazing. I got her number & we texted about life & working out.

So what do you expect this time around from girls at the SAINT PABLO TOUR?

MODS PLEASE DONT LOCK, IM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS POST. REALLY MET A GREAT INDIVIDUAL MY FIRST KANYE TOUR JUST WANTED TO HEAR & SEE PREDICTIONS ON POSSIBLE GIRLS AT SHOW THIS TIME AROUND

·
Registered
10,940 Posts
Thanks Ma said:
Btw I'm watching dating naked right now, Rosci is the host now lol such a cutie that could get her asshole smelled & I wish to possibly get urinated on by her.
:dahell:

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
op is the goat

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
i expect to meet at least 7 girls

·
Registered
21,787 Posts
Thanks Ma said:
Btw I'm watching dating naked right now, Rosci is the host now lol such a cutie that could get her asshole smelled & I wish to possibly get urinated on by her.
are we the same person?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.