Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only post two please lol
I have to saay "Blame Game" and "All Of The Lights". I LOVE how they replayed the Avril 14th sample, it's better than if Ye just cut the original one, but it sounds so beautiful and the John Legend fits it perfectly, can't wait for the final track.
As for "All Of The Lights", well [see Runaway] lol.

What about y'all?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Dark Fantasy and Lost In The World

(Only heard the singles and the GF tracks)

Hope im in for something epic!!

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Blame game sounds so amazing....those piano keys....man John legend doing what he does best!

And the next is a split between hell of a life and all of the lights

·
Registered
628 Posts
KendallDF93 said:
Only post two please lol
I have to saay "Blame Game" and "All Of The Lights". I LOVE how they replayed the Avril 14th sample, it's better than if Ye just cut the original one, but it sounds so beautiful and the John Legend fits it perfectly, can't wait for the final track.
As for "All Of The Lights", well [see Runaway] lol.

What about y'all?
Quick question about Blame Game -

How did Ye flip the sample? Is it exactly like the Avril 14th song, same keys and everything or did he switch it up? Because I've had that song for years and it would reaaalllyyy ruin Blame Game for me if he kept that old sample :/

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
blame game and chain heavy

i kinda hope ye pulls a streetlights on blame game and sings and maybe raps 1 verse

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
jon2324 said:
To the bitch talkin bout bandwagons.....I didn't even kno about the song till the movie so STFU!! Thank yuuu
I was just kidding chill man. I'm glad you guys are anticipating what is sure to be a beautiful track

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Deka said:
Quick question about Blame Game -

How did Ye flip the sample? Is it exactly like the Avril 14th song, same keys and everything or did he switch it up? Because I've had that song for years and it would reaaalllyyy ruin Blame Game for me if he kept that old sample :/
no it sounds like john legend replayed the sample and its a little different

1 - 20 of 54 Posts