Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only post two please lol
I have to saay "Blame Game" and "All Of The Lights". I LOVE how they replayed the Avril 14th sample, it's better than if Ye just cut the original one, but it sounds so beautiful and the John Legend fits it perfectly, can't wait for the final track.
As for "All Of The Lights", well [see Runaway] lol.

What about y'all?

·
Registered
660 Posts
KendallDF93 said:
Only post two please lol
I have to saay "Blame Game" and "All Of The Lights". I LOVE how they replayed the Avril 14th sample, it's better than if Ye just cut the original one, but it sounds so beautiful and the John Legend fits it perfectly, can't wait for the final track.
As for "All Of The Lights", well [see Runaway] lol.

What about y'all?
Quick question about Blame Game -

How did Ye flip the sample? Is it exactly like the Avril 14th song, same keys and everything or did he switch it up? Because I've had that song for years and it would reaaalllyyy ruin Blame Game for me if he kept that old sample :/

·
Registered
24,419 Posts
Deka said:
Quick question about Blame Game -

How did Ye flip the sample? Is it exactly like the Avril 14th song, same keys and everything or did he switch it up? Because I've had that song for years and it would reaaalllyyy ruin Blame Game for me if he kept that old sample :/
no it sounds like john legend replayed the sample and its a little different

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.