Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else sorta scared, nervous, and also excited about VIEWS... Like what will it sound like, what will the cover art be, who are the features. Drake is so diverese that I really don't know what to expect on VIEWS. But whatever it is I know itll be dope.

·
Registered
33,965 Posts
Is anyone else sorta scared, nervous, and also excited about VIEWS... Like what will it sound like, what will the cover art be, who are the features. Drake is so diverese that I really don't know what to expect on VIEWS. But whatever it is I know itll be dope.

·
Read Only
68,515 Posts
Is anyone else sorta scared, nervous, and also excited about VIEWS... Like what will it sound like, what will the cover art be,COLD LIKE MINNESOTA who are the features. Drake is so diverese that I really don't know what to expect on VIEWS. But whatever it is I know itll be dope.

·
Banned
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TRAP PAPI said:

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
That's funny OP cause I was just thinking Is anyone else sorta scared, nervous, and also excited about VIEWS... Like what will it sound like, what will the cover art be, who are the features. Drake is so diverese that I really don't know what to expect on VIEWS. But whatever it is I know itll be dope. 

·
Registered
141 Posts
It's crazy you say that cause just yesterday I asked Is anyone else sorta scared, nervous, and also excited about VIEWS... Like what will it sound like, what will the cover art be, who are the features. Drake is so diverese that I really don't know what to expect on VIEWS. But whatever it is I know itll be dope.

·
Banned
12,413 Posts
PHILLYFAM said:
Is anyone else sorta scared, nervous, and also excited about VIEWS... Like what will it sound like, what will the cover art be,COLD LIKE MINNESOTA who are the features. Drake is so diverese that I really don't know what to expect on VIEWS. But whatever it is I know itll be dope.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
OVOLeBron said:
That's funny OP cause I was just thinking Is anyone else sorta scared, nervous, and also excited about VIEWS... Like what will it sound like, what will the cover art be, who are the features. Drake is so diverese that I really don't know what to expect on VIEWS. But whatever it is I know itll be dope.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts