Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a week left here in New York and Im running low on ideas of stuff to do, can anyone help me out?! :kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
JH said:
I have a week left here in New York and Im running low on ideas of stuff to do, can anyone help me out?! :kanyeshrug:
Lincoln center, Rockefeller Plaza, check out Brooklyn.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Go see a late night show?  :dno: You usually have to call in in advance, but I know jimmy fallon has stand-by tickets which are free. They don't guarantee admission but I got in last time I went and there's pretty much seats available most of the time.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
I just went for the first time too about a week ago, and my highlight was going to Gracie Mansion and meeting Ray Kelley and Mayor Bloomberg, but go to Grimaldi's Pizza in Brooklyn, right under the bridge. Guarantee it won't fail you.

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
carreralu112 said:
hit up times square it will blow ur mind at night... sure uve already done that tho
Tons of bad bitches and drunk people. :datass:

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Philharmonic said:
Go see a late night show?  :dno: You usually have to call in in advance, but I know jimmy fallon has stand-by tickets which are free. They don't guarantee admission but I got in last time I went and there's pretty much seats available most of the time.
I'm only 16 so I probably wouldn't be old enough, and Im here on my own so I wouldn't have a guardian :kanyeshrug:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts