Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be a Freshman this year and a few of us move in 2 days before everyone else because of a program we are involved in.  This means we avoid the 15,000 other people moving in at once and all of the chaos.  I definitely am hyped as shit, but still got some anxieties because I will finally be on my own for a long ass time.  Good thing I know my roommate tho, and I am also roomed with a RA.  Hopefully that is a good thing.  I need a little help from you guys on what are good suggestions on what to bring, how much, etc.  I plan on bringing around two weeks of clothes and than just doing laundry.  Sounds like a good idea?

I'M HOPING COLLEGE IS ALL EVERYONE HERE SAYS IT IS TO BE.  SWAGG! 

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tobi said:
more clothes definitely, you're gonna be living there
So more than two weeks worth basically?  I mean I was going to regularly bring more down as vacations rolled around, but just to begin this month til about October two weeks worth seems to little?

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ManicMojo said:
More clothes, more swag :datass:
Lol, SWAG.  Damn, I don't think I have a big enough suitcase or car to fit all of this shit in then -- and my parents don't want to rent a Uhaul or anything ahhh.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
BigWorldJust said:
So more than two weeks worth basically?  I mean I was going to regularly bring more down as vacations rolled around, but just to begin this month til about October two weeks worth seems to little?
i'm not from the USA so i can't really tell about the college experience, but two weeks worth of clothing seems too few.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
BigWorldJust said:
Lol, SWAG.  Damn, I don't think I have a big enough suitcase or car to fit all of this shit in then -- and my parents don't want to rent a Uhaul or anything ahhh.
haha, well how long are you gonna' be there until you come back home to pick different clothes out?

Bring all the necessary shit, chill clothes for school, swagged out for parties or going out, you need shit for the winter(Unless you'll go back and pick more up like I mentioned)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
ManicMojo said:
haha, well how long are you gonna' be there until you come back home to pick different clothes out?

Bring all the necessary shit, chill clothes for school, swagged out for parties or going out, you need shit for the winter(Unless you'll go back and pick more up like I mentioned)
i think he's staying until October

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tobi said:
i'm not from the USA so i can't really tell about the college experience, but two weeks worth of clothing seems too few.
ManicMojo said:

Word, I'll probably have until October before I can bring down some more clothes and shit.  I was going to pack like 14 shirts etc.  But I guess I am going to need like 20 or more ahhh.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
BigWorldJust said:
Word, I'll probably have until October before I can bring down some more clothes and shit.  I was going to pack like 14 shirts etc.  But I guess I am going to need like 20 or more ahhh.
definitely man, i have a introduction week starting tomorrow and i have about 2 weeks of clothing with me

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tobi said:
definitely man, i have a introduction week starting tomorrow and i have about 2 weeks of clothing with me
Damn, haha.  Aight thanks for the advice, I'ma definitely need another suitcase.

·
Registered
25,744 Posts
Underwear. Lots and lots of it

·
Registered
25,744 Posts
Condoms, Detergent. Toothpaste. Spin Brush :slick:

·
Banned
27,541 Posts
BigWorldJust said:
?? lol

AT LEAST
- 3 pairs of shoes
- 5 sweatshirts/hoodies
- 2 jackets
- 30-40 tees (bunch of plain white/black tees)
- 25 pairs of socks
- 4 pairs of jeans/chinos
- 10 shorts

diude you go out a lot. you dont want to be seen wearing the same shit out every other weekend

1 - 20 of 25 Posts