Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they dont seem to even care about the xbox anymore. what are they doing? they have no games. they are relying on kinect only but nobody likes kinect

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Raincoat Killah said:
360 exclusives this year

halo 4
fable
kinect star wars
alan wake (XBLA game)
Honestly most of the games i play on my xbox are all multiplat, minus a few arcade games. They really need to step it up.

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MichaelAFC said:
Don't see the big fuss about a game having to be "exclusive" to a console.
exclusive games are usually completly funded by the console manufacturer. this is why exclusive games are (for the most part) better than multiplat games. most exclusives wouldnt exist without funding from the console developer

·
Premium Member
43,671 Posts
Raincoat Killah said:
exclusive games are usually completly funded by the console manufacturer. this is why exclusive games are (for the most part) better than multiplat games. most exclusives wouldnt exist without funding from the console developer
Games I tend to play are multi platform. :dno:

Except for Gears Of War obviously.

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MichaelAFC said:
Games I tend to play are multi platform. :dno:

Except for Gears Of War obviously.
if you only have a 360 im not surprised you only pley multi platforms...i joke i joke

cant you tell that gears of war is alot more polished than multi platfrom games though? exclusive games just tend to be better in every possible wey

·
Premium Member
43,671 Posts
Raincoat Killah said:
if you only have a 360 im not surprised you only pley multi platforms...i joke i joke

cant you tell that gears of war is alot more polished than multi platfrom games though? exclusive games just tend to be better in every possible wey
I play FIFA more than Gears Of War.
I played Gears 1 a lot, but two came out and I was disappointed, 3 was good but I haven't ventures into online too much.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts