Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Micha said:
I'm on my cell but it looks like khaki chinos. And if it's jeans they're called Tan or Khaki jeans.
I know where to get chinos , but im looking for jeans that fit like this and come in different colors. Its not skinny but not straight .

Michael Diaz said:
Apparently PLNDR can lace you up.
They were selling the shirt.

·
Banned
10,847 Posts
KanyeEast said:
I know where to get chinos , but im looking for jeans that fit like this and come in different colors. Its not skinny but not straight .
They were selling the shirt.
In that case...can you link me? PLNDR is the shit.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I know GAP had some nice khaki jeans. I have a pair of tan Levi's 508 and they fit similar just not as many folds.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rolli said:
I know GAP had some nice khaki jeans. I have a pair of tan Levi's 508 and they fit similar just not as many folds.
When I asked about levi's everyone was talking about 511? Is there really a noticeable difference?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
KanyeEast said:
When I asked about levi's everyone was talking about 511? Is there really a noticeable difference?
Personally I don't like 511. They're too skinny/skater for me. I prefer the 508 because they're fitting in the leg but not too tight like the 511. I suggest you try a pair on though. If you live in Canada check out The Bay because they've been known to have good sales on Levi's. If you want you can always get them tailored as well; I have a pair of 501s and three 505s that have all been tailored and fit perfectly.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rolli said:
Personally I don't like 511. They're too skinny/skater for me. I prefer the 508 because they're fitting in the leg but not too tight like the 511. I suggest you try a pair on though. If you live in Canada check out The Bay because they've been known to have good sales on Levi's. If you want you can always get them tailored as well; I have a pair of 501s and three 505s that have all been tailored and fit perfectly.
ok thanks. going to order some levi's.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Unreachable said:
This.
Try 511, 505, 508, maybe even 514's.
Yea. I was looking on the levi website at the 508's and 514 (i like the colors but they would have to get tapered)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.