Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jus went back and listened to it again and it's not a shit album like everyone here makes it out to be. There's some good songs on it. Yeah the beats are below par and the yelling gets old but his flow is on point the whole album and on the songs where he doesnt use the corny metaphors there's some dope lyricism. I mean this is Em not nearly at the top of his game but he's still talented as fuck and shows that lyrically hes better than alot of the game right now.  But anyways what songs did you guys actually like from the album?

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
The two bonus songs: Session One and Ridaz; the rest are don't care for tbh.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
none. :sadblu:

i dislike them all.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Now that I really think about it, I find some of the songs catchy, but there are none that I would say I really like.

'Not Afraid' is seriously one of the worst songs I've heard in a long time and it really disappoints me that Eminem released it.

·
Registered
18,204 Posts
Cold wind blows is the only song I like, i actually like encore way more than recovery. Recovery is just extremely corny tbh. Relapse is very underrated tho.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not gonna lie. I like Seduction, Cold Wind Blows, Going Through CHanges, Space Bound, So Bad. Ridaz, Session 1

1 - 20 of 33 Posts