Kanye to The banner

What song is 'your song'?

568 21
Everyone has that one song that picks them up and puts a smile on their face no matter how down they may be feeling, a song that really relates to them, it could also be a song that puts you in a totally different mind set, a song that motivates you and makes you think about what life has to offer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Till I get there by Lupe and Genius of Love by Tom Tom Club. Those two tracks always get me in "c walk down the street mood".

MrINSiGHT said:
this one is up there too
I love the original song they sampled here and I think they did a good job chopping it up, but I just cannot get into the artist rapping.  I'll give it another listen though and maybe it will grow on me.
ShiddlyDiddly said:
Everyone has that one song that picks them up and puts a smile on their face no matter how down they may be feeling, a song that really relates to them, it could also be a song that puts you in a totally different mind set, a song that motivates you and makes you think about what life has to offer.

i have to sing along every time no matter what mood i'm in
tbh, Nas - ETHER it makes me lol
Might just be Never Let Me Down
Either Kanye West's Runaway or Tupac's Until The End Of Time.

:allears: I keep this on repeat all day tbh
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.