Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
50,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the part from Hey Mama Grammy Mix stuck in my head: "Last night I saw you in my dreams, now I can't wait to go to sleep"

·
Registered
11,643 Posts
VICTORiOUS said:
even though i haven't listened to it in awhile, Kanyes verse on So Appalled

been randomly saying we get o's like tibios all day
tibios? You mean cheerios.

Skateboard P's verse on Drop It Like It's Hot and Trey's chorus on Out Of My Head :mindfk: GURL I WANT YOU TO KNOW...I CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEEEEEAD, GURL I WANT YOU TO KNOW, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DID...BUT I LOVE IT.

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
CSchroedz said:
Is that good?

Saw Wiz and didn't even wanna listen
Yes its really good. Beats crazy

Most of the time, if it has Curren$y on it it'll be quality. And he brings the best out of Wiz

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
So im hopless rolling down the freeway swerving dont worry im bout crash up on the curb cause my visions blurry
Maybe if they tried to understand me what  should i do i had to feed my fucking family what could i do gon be a thug out slanging with the homies fuck hanging with them phonies in the club got my mind on danger never been a stranger to homicide my cities full of gang bangers and drivebys why do we die at an early age he was so young but still a victim of the twelve gauge my memories of a corpse mind fulla sick thoughts and i aint going back to court so fuck what u thought im drinking hennessy runnin from my enemies will i live to be 23 so much pain

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
EddieHaskell said:
I got the part from Hey Mama Grammy Mix stuck in my head: "Last night I saw you in my dreams, now I can't wait to go to sleep"
Actually this.. mind reader  :psyboom:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts