Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think I wouldn't be able to get good floor tickets if i waited for the august 8th date? or should I just buy them on the august 2nd pre sale?

·
Registered
312 Posts
If there is nothing stopping you from buying the tickets on august second I don't see why you wouldn't. You would propbably have a higher chance of getting floors if you use the presale.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
sean845 said:
If there is nothing stopping you from buying the tickets on august second I don't see why you wouldn't. You would propbably have a higher chance of getting floors if you use the presale.
this. depends what you're waiting til the 8th for. If you are going to buy floor whether you go presale or not, then I think you should just get your floor seats on the 2nd and find who you're going with later.

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don C. said:
this. depends what you're waiting til the 8th for. If you are going to buy floor whether you go presale or not, then I think you should just get your floor seats on the 2nd and find who you're going with later.
its because my broke ass friend isn't gonna have his money by the 2nd...so i'm gonna have to drop 500$ on 2 tickets since apparently you gotta buy them together if you want seats next to each other. so i was just wondering if we'd get shittier seats if we waited till the 8th that way i could avoid dropping so much bread at one time. but most likely i'm just gonna buy them during the presale i don't wanna take any chances

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
goodmusicboi said:
its because my broke ass friend isn't gonna have his money by the 2nd...so i'm gonna have to drop 500$ on 2 tickets since apparently you gotta buy them together if you want seats next to each other. so i was just wondering if we'd get shittier seats if we waited till the 8th that way i could avoid dropping so much bread at one time. but most likely i'm just gonna buy them during the presale i don't wanna take any chances
I wouldn't take your chances. It's not going to get sold out in presale, they will save some good seats for public sale. But I understand your dilemma. Just make him promise he'll have the money, and if he doesn't pay up. Don't give him the ticket tell he pays. If he never does, take his ex-girlfriend or somebody close to him that you wouldn't normally take. It'll piss him of and you'll win.

/epic Don C. advice

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don C. said:
I wouldn't take your chances. It's not going to get sold out in presale, they will save some good seats for public sale. But I understand your dilemma. Just make him promise he'll have the money, and if he doesn't pay up. Don't give him the ticket tell he pays. If he never does, take his ex-girlfriend or somebody close to him that you wouldn't normally take. It'll piss him of and you'll win.

/epic Don C. advice
yeah your right thank you good sir.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts