Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMO that it will get pushed back again. Or that it will be only 13 songs long and less than satisfying length-wise  :fuu:

·
Premium Member
2,812 Posts
na i dont think he would push it back "since he doesnt care about the leaks". And im sure even with 13 tracks would be enough givin that hes putting out so much other stuff

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Possibly See Me now and Christian Dior Denim Flow being on the album, Possibly soulja boy and swizz beatz being on the album, and too many features.

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Nothing to be honest Ive loved every song so far. Plus LITW is my favorite Ye song and its not even finished.

·
Registered
931 Posts
length wise i think it will be fine, but it wont have a very long track list.  Im worried that every song is gonna be like 7+ minutes and have a billion features.  I want the raw comeback album people were talking about when he was in hawaii, not some massive collab album.

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Herbie said:
Possibly See Me now and Christian Dior Denim Flow being on the album, Possibly soulja boy and swizz beatz being on the album, and too many features.
Jasper305 said:
that its 11 -13 tracks and feature heavy on every track

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
that it will be only 11 or 13 songs
and that they are more songs by "good friday" in

let it go

I demand a whole new album of 20 songs

not a mixtape with 10 tracks and 7 and are outside

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RLKJets130 said:
length wise i think it will be fine, but it wont have a very long track list.  Im worried that every song is gonna be like 7+ minutes and have a billion features.  I want the raw comeback album people were talking about when he was in hawaii, not some massive collab album.
Agreed. that's kinda what I wanted to say but couldn't articulate it. The only good thing about the AOTL features is that Kanye seems to be the only rapper, assuming cudi doesnt rap on it

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
JohnLynch said:
Agreed. that's kinda what I wanted to say but couldn't articulate it. The only good thing about the AOTL features is that Kanye seems to be the only rapper, assuming cudi doesnt rap on it
ryan leslie

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
JohnLynch said:
less than satisfying length-wise  :fuu:
that's what she said....but seriously the thing that scares me most is that watching the movie may ruin my first complete listen to the album.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
FudgeSupreme said:
The fuck u worrying about the cover for? Its the music that matters
It was a joke cause it's so creepy :ohno:

lol i'm probably scared of nothing tbh - i'm loving everything so far

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.