Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from nc, which is obviously a southern state. and i'm a huge fan of what atlanta is doing for southern music right now.
but to be brutally honest.....i'm not too stoked to hear wayne going over metro boomin and sonny digital beats with full on autotune.
i think he would have to change his approach to catch people's attention again, get back to rapping and show people he can still reinvent himself.

SN: listen to carter iii's "prostitute 2", wayne doesn't have a bad singing voice. imo he sounds better without autone than he does with it.
here are a few producers I think would do wayne justice by producing on Carter V

1. Kanye (with production similar to TLOP's "30 Hours" or "Wolves")
2. James Blake
3. Detail
4. J.Cole
5. Mike Dean
6. Frank Ocean
7. Hit Boy
8. Melo-X

I know some of you will laugh at the fact I listed Frank Ocean and James Blake, but once again, I think wayne will have to totally reinvent himself to create another classic. imo, he'll have to come with something completely left-field yet familiar enough to make people listen.

·
Registered
9,571 Posts
Honestly just wanna hear Wayne spaz out  on some original metro, south side, boi-1da, lex, zaytoven, Kanye, And Tyler beats

1 - 20 of 86 Posts