Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
15,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and why(what do you think the video will be like)? :khaled:

Now that we got the perfect Famous visuals. I feel like I understand the direction and vibe/mood of TLOP. Like the visuals really did enhance how I feel about Famous and TLOP.

I'd like to see most of all probably

FML since it sounds like it would fit in perfectly with the Famous visuals vibe. also the ending of Famous was so great and FML sounds like an even better ending.

also FSMH Pt.1 sounds like a really aesthetically pleasing video. the ending where fsmh played with the purple background was so great. it fit the song overall. I would love a video for it with colors like purple highlighting the video.

Freestyle 4 would be perfect too. imagine it. nudity and sexual vibes with beautiful imaginary :hhh:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Fade because i can imagine Kanye doing some visionary concept shit for that video... Would be very interested how it would look like tbh

Edit: maybe something like the welcome to heartbreak video

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
NMPILA
I imagine Kanye sitting on a sofa with a naked Bill Cosby sleeping behind him and saying no more parties in la
Then we see attributes of various states but not LA
And then motherfucking twist
Camera moves to the window
And he is in the LA

·
Banned
15,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pablito said:
Fade because i can imagine Kanye doing some visionary concept shit for that video... Would be very interested how it would look like tbh

Edit: maybe something like the welcome to heartbreak video
lmao i imagine fade like some club scene like the beginning of Famous. where its like a home made tape but in a club with naked people turning up or some shit like that :hhh:

·
Registered
167 Posts
JayLo said:
lmao i imagine fade like some club scene like the beginning of Famous. where its like a home made tape but in a club with naked people turning up or some shit like that :hhh:
😄
Thats my point, i think people have so many different feelings and emotions on this track. I would like to know how kanye would shoot this video

·
Banned
5,370 Posts
FSMH Pt1

setting: Southern states church, near Louisianna

with a gospel choir performing in the background and that Grannie from Sister Act for NO REASON

in the front we got Kanye, Cudi, Desiigner performing and going wild.

·
Registered
7,577 Posts
kentiaTalk said:
FSMH Pt1

with a gospel choir performing in the background and that Grannie from Sister Act for NO REASON

Ye can't be rapping about bleached assholes on a church fam.

:dead:

·
Banned
15,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kentiaTalk said:
FSMH Pt1

nahh i dont think he would be performing in his songs at all. like Devil In A new dress and Lost in the world from the Runaway Film

1 - 20 of 52 Posts