Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From not getting pussy at all or just here and there with drunk ugly hoes to pulling virtually any hoe u want

Only answer if u pull mad hoes lol

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
natural glo up

·
Banned
101 Posts
A job, girls are easier to fuck if you see them almost everyday. After awhile you date one of them and they look after you, I quit my job she pay my bills and feed me her dad thinks I'm a bum but fk dat ***** I'm a genius

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
tchortsunk said:
A job, girls are easier to fuck if you see them almost everyday. After awhile you date one of them and they look after you, I quit my job she pay my bills and feed me her dad thinks I'm a bum but fk dat ***** I'm a genius
:yewhat:

·
Registered
15,986 Posts
Me and one other kid were the only virgins in my friend group and my friends dad that I really really respect told me that I need get as much leg as I can

So I started to

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
Puberty and reinventing myself? No longer that fat kid who's semi into sports, and I left that super depressed high school phase.

I don't play the game though. I'm In-between  the almost depressed and preoccupied with the idea of dating one girl. I'm pretty reserved and tbh I'm not in that crowd who pulls chicks just because

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
I got my own car and signed up for meetme/tinder/hot or not/pof all them apps plus some more

Went from none to meeting a new chick practically every other day even when i first started. It was a pussy awakening for me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts