Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from the LiveNation page, i'm sitting here on my venue page, when its actually time, whats the fastest way to get the seats you want?

i'm already signed in, etc.

EDIT:

SECTION 107 ROW 1!

:slick:

·
Banned
3,507 Posts
Swerve said:
from the LiveNation page, i'm sitting here on my venue page, when its actually time, whats the fastest way to get the seats you want?

Just hit best available seats and see what pops up at 10.

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
Swerve said:

Use an automation program...

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
danielaguilarr said:
Just hit best available seats and see what pops up at 10.
Unless you use an ISP with a good latency rate, good script blocking program and automation software, you're fucked (as far as getting the best seats for your $ goes anyway).

·
Banned
3,507 Posts
TheBrownYeezy said:
Unless you use an ISP with a good latency rate, good script blocking program and automation software, you're fucked (as far as getting the best seats for your $ goes anyway).
The demand isn't THAT high. Not many people would pay $250 for floor :/ imo

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
Swerve said:
well i don't know that i'm doing. lmao
haha sucks, google is your friend though... I'm considering buying tix on the west coast to resell since the pw is universal (not tied to a fan club account)

·
Registered
9,849 Posts
the only automation programs i've seen are expensive, and only ticket brokers use them, to catch releases and get good seats.  i dont know of anyone who has used one personally, without it being for a company

1 - 20 of 148 Posts