Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Scratchin Bandit🤘🏾 said:
Idk about 20 years tho
Yea prob too soon
Self driving cars gonna b everywhere in 10 but it'll probably be more like 30-40 before it's adopted to the point where driving is banned

It just makes sense though
Like there would be 0 road deaths other than suicides and major car malfunctions

·
Registered
22,596 Posts
safe said:
Blows my mind that space mining is possible let alone profitable
Multi-trillion dollar industry 
unlimited resources
Whoever is the first to do this is going to be incredibly wealthy 

G

·
Stark said:
Multi-trillion dollar industry 
unlimited resources
Whoever is the first to do this is going to be incredibly wealthy
Not necessarily first but whoever does it best for sure
Probably Elon he's got the cheap rockets already just a matter of time

24,699 Posts
safe said:
Yea prob too soon
Self driving cars gonna b everywhere in 10 but it'll probably be more like 30-40 before it's adopted to the point where driving is banned

It just makes sense though
Like there would be 0 road deaths other than suicides and major car malfunctions
There's some moral dilemmas with self driving cars tho
Statistically there would be significantly less deaths with self driving cars, but in the case that there is an unescapable accident coming, what should the car do:
Save the passenger? The driver of the other car? The elderly or the child walking down the street?

Its something worth thinking about and how it would be regulated is also an important question

·
Registered
22,596 Posts
safe said:
Not necessarily first but whoever does it best for sure
Probably Elon he's got the cheap rockets already just a matter of time
Hmm yeah
We just need to advance our tech. I think the way we do that is by only focusing on creating an advanced AI which will be able to do it for us

G

·
Scratchin Bandit🤘🏾 said:
There's some moral dilemmas with self driving cars tho
Statistically there would be significantly less deaths with self driving cars, but in the case that there is an unescapable accident coming, what should the car do:
Save the passenger? The driver of the other car? The elderly or the child walking down the street?

Its something worth thinking about and how it would be regulated is also an important question
i saw a podcast about this
ultimately the self driving cars thing should be to save the passenger at all cost i feel and then once its sure the passenger is safe it should be to save as many other lives as possible/minimize damage

24,699 Posts
safe said:
i saw a podcast about this
ultimately the self driving cars thing should be to save the passenger at all cost i feel and then once its sure the passenger is safe it should be to save as many other lives as possible/minimize damage
So lets say theres an incoming crash and the passenger has nowhere to go to save himself other than to run over 6 pedestrians, you still would want the passenger to be safe first & foremost?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts