Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Lupe lives in a mediocre, normal house or a mansion? Does he live in luxury or does he live as normal of a life that he can? I am just wondering! Thanks.

·
Registered
496 Posts
idk about his house, but he has admitted to owning a Ferrari or two.
and he may be in the "market for low mile 360 Modenas"   
so he must be livin' at least semi large.

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
i'm sure its nice, but probably not MTVCribs tier. idk :dno:

i just couldnt see him in a huge ass mansion.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
One of the girls I used to love lives in a beautiful, big ass mansion.  With servants and shit.  :D  It was really cool, my bein' black and poor as hell, hangin' with a hot-ass white chick in that kind of adobe.  :banana:

When she dropped me for a drunk junkie, I knew I'd never set foot in it again.  :D

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
One of the girls I used to love lives in a beautiful, big ass mansion.  With servants and shit.  :D  It was really cool, my bein' black and poor as hell, hangin' with a hot-ass white chick in that kind of adobe.  :banana:

When she dropped me for a drunk junkie, I knew I'd never set foot in it again.  :D
well, I mean u could break in

:problem?:

G

·
If you're asking based off that ustream, I'm pretty sure that was a hotel

Dude lives in LA, owns a Ferrari. I doubt his living arrangements are too bad lol

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:

Cool stor bruh  :)

Also in the stream he said he owns a couple tvs so his house has to be kinda big

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
He also said that he hasn't watched TV really in a few months.  :wom:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts