Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Its Tatra MTX V8i
-There are only 4 original cars ( and 1 copy) in the world so its much more exotic and rare than any other car. Also its the only supercar produced during communism because the nation that developed it wasnt communist but was only occupied.

Tatra
-is second oldest car company in the world, the most revolutionary one also. Unluckily during the communist occupation after WW2 they struggled and after 1999 they dropped car production and continues only as truck production building the most durable trucks in the world.

MTX
-means MeTaleX, that was a small company that produced this car with collaboration with Tatra

V8i
-This is the engine unit, it was AIRCOOLED engine, so it had typical sound.
-V8 means that it has 8 cylindres.
-i means that it has injection system
The power was about 300 HP which was a lot for that time, also these cars are built for driving, not for biggest speed.

The entire movie was filmed in Czech republic, a central Europe state that invented this car. You can see Czech language on television in that clip reporting fire.

btw, owning Lambo is cool, but owning rare car like this ... its stylish. This one example was borrowed from museum and the insurance of it cost about half the price of new Lambo.

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
Howkey said:
Its Tatra MTX V8i
-There are only 4 original cars ( and 1 copy) in the world so its much more exotic and rare than any other car. Also its the only supercar produced during communism because the nation that developed it wasnt communist but was only occupied.

Tatra
-is second oldest car company in the world, the most revolutionary one also. Unluckily during the communist occupation after WW2 they struggled and after 1999 they dropped car production and continues only as truck production building the most durable trucks in the world.

MTX
-means MeTaleX, that was a small company that produced this car with collaboration with Tatra

V8i
The power was about 300 HP which was a lot for that time, also these cars are built for driving, not for biggest speed.

The entire movie was filmed in Czech republic, a central Europe state that invented this car. You can see Czech language on television in that clip reporting fire.

btw, owning Lambo is cool, but owning rare car like this ... its stylish. This one example was borrowed from museum and the insurance of it cost about half the price of new Lambo.

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
Howkey said:
Its Tatra MTX V8i

Tatra

MTX

V8i

StarStunning said:
did the thread bumper really join this forum just to answer this.
lmao I guess he did :laugh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts