Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in college, and I'm looking for a jacket that's cool to wear to parties in the winter. Not super expensive, but now mad gay so that I'm embarrassed to be seen in it. under $100. it's like my secondary party jacket. any suggestions?

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not really sure that isn't my style...I personally have 4 North Faces though and I love em all. They look great and if you wanna spend a little more you can get more options. Plus I'm from Washington and it's always raining here. You could also check out Helly Hansen, Columbia, Patagonia, and even Nike has some nice stuff.

·
Registered
36,444 Posts

·
Registered
36,444 Posts
BigWorldJust said:
And word, I'ma see how it plans how the first year tho.  If I can handle all of the work and still get a job.  Hopefully I can tho.
honestly, the best thing ot do is work your ass off doing the summer and save it up.
and yeah i feel you, idk if ima cop anymore varsitys, i got a nice one off ebay for $25:))

but i wana quality one so maybe illl drop the cash on em..

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
AshinKusher said:
honestly, the best thing ot do is work your ass off doing the summer and save it up.
and yeah i feel you, idk if ima cop anymore varsitys, i got a nice one off ebay for $25:))

but i wana quality one so maybe illl drop the cash on em..
Word, I'll probably check on Ebay too.  Majority of my money from my job this summer is going for books and savings to, but I got a few bucks to spend on clothes.  Wana cop a pair of kicks too SWAG.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts