not possible to answer tbh

my personal favourite is probably in rainbows though
then i like amnesiac tkol and bends well everything really

·
Banned
63,985 Posts
Kid A.

It's pretty much ground-breaking, and a total eargasm :allears:

OK Computer and In Rainbows shortly follow.

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have listened to all of their albums except for Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief, In Rainbows,
and Pablo Honey

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
So I guess it's Kid A, In Rainbows & OK Computer.....thanks for the info guise.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
My opinion on the Big Four

The Bends: Too Rocky, still a great album but once you've heard the others it you know they don't reach their full potential

Ok Computer: The pinnacle indie/alt rock album with the right amount of band without it sounding overly rocky

Kid A: It's like somebody said you have a limit to how much you can play your instruments on this album, everything else has to be made elsewhere and they still made an album as in not more spectacular than Ok Computer

In Rainbows: The right amount of experimentation/Kid A vibe mixed with some Ok Computer

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cjloveshouse said:
My opinion on the Big Four

The Bends: Too Rocky, still a great album but once you've heard the others it you know they don't reach their full potential

Ok Computer: The pinnacle indie/alt rock album with the right amount of band without it sounding overly rocky

Kid A: It's like somebody said you have a limit to how much you can play your instruments on this album, everything else has to be made elsewhere and they still made an album as in not more spectacular than Ok Computer

In Rainbows: The right amount of experimentation/Kid A vibe mixed with some Ok Computer
The only person that gave a thorough explanation :golfclap:

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
'OK Computer', 'The Bends', 'Kid A' and 'In Rainbows'. All masterpieces to me.

'The King Of Limbs' however, that shit was damn near unlistenable to me. Daniel Tosh described it perfectly, "Radiohead made an awful album which they tried to pass off as "art"". Fair enough to people who like it, but I really couldn't stand it and I'm a HUGE Radiohead fan.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts