Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have worked at my job for a little over 5 years now, and the lady in question has worked there since before i got there, We get along pretty well, joke around and all that fun stuff. My coworkers say that its pretty obvious that i like her, but her department people dont think it is. What would be the best way to go about this without making things weird at work.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
StaticRoar said:
do you not watch the office?
i work at a grocery store in the deli, she works at the front end...we cant be with each other all day like jimmy and pamela

be with each other all day sounds mad creepy

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
SWAGN3TO said:
i work at a grocery store in the deli, she works at the front end...we cant be with each other all day like jimmy and pamela

be with each other all day sounds mad creepy
You're the deli guy? You already lost... You can't be hollerin at hoes smelling like salami *****

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RICK RUBlN said:
You're the deli guy? You already lost... You can't be hollerin at hoes smelling like salami *****
thats what im sayin, ill spit the maddest of game before work tho..

and i have invited her to some of my shows but they are always on tuesday nights, and she has work at her other job Wednesday

i aint tryin to see what bars shes hangin out at on the weekend to look like a supa stalker

·
Registered
75,597 Posts
Go to her apartment ( no way she can afford a house working at a grocery store ) then find her

the fuck you call it a seperate part of the apartment?

go to her part and stick in the little cubby a dildo with a card of your name on it

that card should also say, stick this twinkie, and my pinky, in your thingy

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rigby said:
Go to her apartment ( no way she can afford a house working at a grocery store ) then find her

the fuck you call it a seperate part of the apartment?

go to her part and stick in the little cubby a dildo with a card of your name on it

that card should also say, stick this twinkie, and my pinky, in your thingy
she rents a house, ive been there before at a party

we dont do bad here, but then again she works 2 yobs

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rigby said:
***** my joke was hilarious (in my head) and you destroyed the shit

fuck you
its too late into the night/ early into the morning to comprehend these types of things. sorry bruh bruh

1 - 20 of 24 Posts