Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think it's Metal Gear: Solid for Playstation 1... followed by GTA: Vice City

who never played Metal Gear: Solid, really missed something amazing... now it's too late, the original game is who knows how old and PS1 graphics are just... agh

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Bad Boy said:
i think it's Metal Gear: Solid for Playstation 1... followed by GTA: Vice City

who never played Metal Gear: Solid, really missed something amazing... now it's too late, the original game is who knows how old and PS1 graphics are just... agh
I'm with you on this. I love, love Metal Gear Solid. From the storyline to the game's cinematic feel, I played it through at least six times. Also, Zelda:Ocarina of Time was quite fantastic.

Part of me also holds Final Fantasty VII in high regard.

·
Registered
26,158 Posts
Best 3rd Person: MGS1 (though I haven't played 4 yet)

Best 1st person: Halo 3 (noted best due to replay value, reach potentially better, only time will tell)

Best Sandbox: GTA: San Andreas

Gotta put Zelda Ocarina of time and Goldeneye at tie for best "game changers"

Best flying (is that a genre?) game: Starfox 64

Best RPG/PC: Diablo 2 (only game I've spent more time on than diablo is probably halo)

Best Point & Click: Sanitarium

I won't name a best flash game since there are so many awesome ones.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
do you folks remember that part in MGS1, close before the final chapter... when you have to bring something, an element of some kind and put it in fire, water, dirt and snow was it? that shit blew my away! just when i got to the very end of that huge alaska complex, i had to go all the way back to do those things... i forgot many things about that game, but this one i'll never forget. really Metal Gear >>>

also i played MGS2, only on my PC cause i didn't have PS2... and i never managed to pass that part with about 50 MG Rays... that was fucking difficult!

@mmonty86
we don't agree on inception, but sure as hell on this one ;)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts