Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
44,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't played alot of rpgs, but the ones i have played i usually can't get into.

FFX (and pokemon if that counts) is the only one i've ever gotten into... im looking for something more modern (ps2 or later).

help me out KTT fam, i feel like im missing out on some awesome games here.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Persona 4 is tied with FFX as my favourite RPG of all time. I suggest giving it a try. In terms as something that feels like FFX, you could try the Tales of games. I know Tales Of The Abyss is really good.

·
Banned
44,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LascelleLegend said:
Persona 4 is tied with FFX as my favourite RPG of all time. I suggest giving it a try. In terms as something that feels like FFX, you could try the Tales of games. I know Tales Of The Abyss is really good.
yea ive heard alot of good about persona 4 (same for tales of the abyss too), i hope its well optimized on the emulator :ohno:
ill definitely try them.

...but yea i probly shoulda made that clearer, i just mean ps2 era lol... i got 2 busted ps2s sitting in my closet and my ps3 doesnt play ps2 games ( :cmon:)

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
d stoner said:
yea ive heard alot of good about persona 4 (same for tales of the abyss too), i hope its well optimized on the emulator :ohno:
ill definitely try them.

...but yea i probly shoulda made that clearer, i just mean ps2 era lol... i got 2 busted ps2s sitting in my closet and my ps3 doesnt play ps2 games ( :cmon:)
Oh Def Kingdom Hearts then

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
You could try the Shadow Hearts games. Covenant is a highlight.

Suikoden III possibly. Final Fantasy X is the GOAT Ps2 RPG, so it's hard to give you something that you'll enjoy as much.

·
Banned
44,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pederloo said:
Final Fantasy X is the GOAT Ps2 RPG, so it's hard to give you something that you'll enjoy as much.
has there been nothing as good since then? lol is it like the san andreas of rpgs? :ohno:

·
Banned
44,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
007. said:
Try out Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey.

They pretty good.

But ur honestly not gonna find a RPG as good as FFX, i've tried plenty of times. 
what about skyrim is it any good? :cryfam:

·
Banned
44,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
007. said:
It's good if you like those type of games, it can also get very boring.
fuck, i dont usually like that type of game :hah:

but i might check out tales of vesperia. id get lost odyssey, but i dont have a 360 :-\

1 - 20 of 43 Posts