Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
44,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't played alot of rpgs, but the ones i have played i usually can't get into.

FFX (and pokemon if that counts) is the only one i've ever gotten into... im looking for something more modern (ps2 or later).

help me out KTT fam, i feel like im missing out on some awesome games here.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Persona 4 is tied with FFX as my favourite RPG of all time. I suggest giving it a try. In terms as something that feels like FFX, you could try the Tales of games. I know Tales Of The Abyss is really good.

·
Banned
44,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LascelleLegend said:
Persona 4 is tied with FFX as my favourite RPG of all time. I suggest giving it a try. In terms as something that feels like FFX, you could try the Tales of games. I know Tales Of The Abyss is really good.
yea ive heard alot of good about persona 4 (same for tales of the abyss too), i hope its well optimized on the emulator :ohno:
ill definitely try them.

...but yea i probly shoulda made that clearer, i just mean ps2 era lol... i got 2 busted ps2s sitting in my closet and my ps3 doesnt play ps2 games ( :cmon:)

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
d stoner said:
yea ive heard alot of good about persona 4 (same for tales of the abyss too), i hope its well optimized on the emulator :ohno:
ill definitely try them.

...but yea i probly shoulda made that clearer, i just mean ps2 era lol... i got 2 busted ps2s sitting in my closet and my ps3 doesnt play ps2 games ( :cmon:)
Oh Def Kingdom Hearts then

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.