Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking about this with 2 of my closest friends today. They understand this, but it's not something they feel strongly about(nor most people on here probably). But I am very strongly anti-alcohol(wine,liquor,budweisser,etc), and anti-smoke(cigs, buds, etc). I can't date a girl who does either of these two things. i know i'm picky but that's just something that i've always been stood by. Of course, i know many kids(including my 2 best friends) are about these two lifestyles and it will only continue to thrive with the liberalization of this country in the coming generations. But thats a different story when it comes to a relationship in the case where you will be with them 24/7.

What is your personal dealbreaker?

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
But I am very strongly anti-alcohol(wine,liquor,budweisser,etc), and anti-smoke(cigs, buds, etc). I can't date a girl who does either of these two things. i know i'm picky but that's just something that i've always been stood by.
Good luck, man.

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
I have to like a girl's voice. my friends have thought this is weird but for real- im going to have to hear that voice a lot. it can't annoy me straight off. (and most girls have good voices and laughs I think).

No cig smokrs

No Daily drinkers

No lying - Catching a new gf lying about little shit is a red flag.

·
Banned
12,259 Posts
If she sings a lot. I cannot stand that shit. Like just when they're walking around randomly singing random fucking songs. That drives me insane.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts