Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
21,704 Posts
I draw inspiration from too many things to name.
But it was mostly a need for an outlet.
Writing is something I've always been drawn to but never fully embraced till now.
I've always been creative.

·
Banned
10,880 Posts
HEIR JORDAN said:
I see so many awesome pieces on here and just wondering your writers process or what inspires you guys.
To be more clear music, mainly the lyrics and the stories that are told
To write something iconic like B. E. King's "Stand By Me", Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovley", or Bee Gees "To Love Somebody", to create and capture that emotion. I myself have not made anything close to what my standards are, it's what keep me writing

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But picture four billion hearts beating with you, with ours
Picture four billion faces that high for love
If there's one thing about this world I know
It's that we're in it, together
You're not alone, I'm not alone
If there's one thing about this world I know
We're together, we're together

I love you
And I don't know you
But I know the light in you
Is the same as in me
I trust you, like a brother
Cause you could understand the pain
Better than someone who's going through it

·
Banned
15,107 Posts
Guardian Angel said:
Frank Ocean.

Beautiful writing.
this ^^^

for some reason this post by him on tumblr really inspires me and is some of his best writing imo

desensitized eyes on this body i am…in this mirror i am. i got ostracized and didn’t notice till i closed my eyes last a.m. didn’t see. i need a point to keep these eyes in focus. i need my eyes to be quicker than your hands. they aren’t and won’t ever be- so when you do magic i won’t watch. see, my eyes have an ego. i need these eyes like..i need the holes in my head. i always find something off, like a hairline. symmetry gives me boner, it isn’t boring at all. my eyes don’t bore me at all. neither do yours. i never saw you fuck, except that one time? i still get off to the residue that the image left behind. what i see inside my mind now isn’t technically with my eyes. i heard about a third, but i’ll believe it when i see it blink on my forehead. big head. five head. eye don’t know. eyes just talking. 

1 - 20 of 81 Posts