Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What If Kanye adds the rest of the Good friday tracks unto the album packaging as a bonus right with the kicker being that each song he didnt use on the album was re-worked and different from the ones he debuted, which will give people more of a incentive to download them via itunes. I know u guys are like cmon wiht this shit but still what if this happened tho

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
What If Kanye adds the rest of the Good friday tracks unto the album packaging as a bonus right with the kicker being that each song he didnt use on the album was re-worked and different from the ones he debuted, which will give people more of a incentive to download them via itunes. I know u guys are like cmon wiht this shit but still what if this happened tho
I know you mean well, but I hate threads like this fam.  "What If" and "Imagine If" type threads should be banned.  You are on some let's watch Barney and imagine bullshitt. It's for kids.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol no wonder shes steps out on u? not enough attention span to see she hasnt came in months lol

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
lol no wonder shes steps out on u? not enough attention span to see she hasnt came in months lol
lol...that was cold, but I forgive you, because I'm easy-going and want world peace  :D

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol finally soebody that isnt overly sensitive on here lol u do know that th emajoirty of my post on here are for amusement purposes how long you eben a fan on Kanyes work?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts