Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Signed TDE, A$AP Rocky, and The Whole XO Gang.
Would yall start liking um or h8 all those artists?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rihanna Stan said:
would be dope tbh
:golfclap: i think Wayne should work on pickin all those ppl up and use Drake to help him they both would become fuckin rich

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
No way, its time to let the new music branch off with their own. No need to sign all of them up to YMCMB.

tbh the only people that have accomplished success from nothing to something is Odd Future, like really they did it all alone.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
White Hippy said:
No way, its time to let the new music branch off with their own. No need to sign all of them up to YMCMB.

tbh the only people that have accomplished success from nothing to something is Odd Future, like really they did it all alone.
no they didnt they had label backing from the start. they might not be or have been signed but this guy had a thread showing major labels help create them websites and book them shows

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
rebel23 said:
no they didnt they had label backing from the start. they might not be or have been signed but this guy had a thread showing major labels help create them websites and book them shows
Most artists start off like that, i know they had a label backing them. Seriously though they have stores over the globe, a t.v show, sell out shows almost every show, i havent seen that type of happening since forever. They have their own label now too. Everyone in their collective it under the age of 25 aswell so.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
White Hippy said:
Most artists start off like that, i know they had a label backing them. Seriously though they have stores over the globe, a t.v show, sell out shows almost every show, i havent seen that type of happening since forever. They have their own label now too. Everyone in their collective it under the age of 25 aswell so.
ehhhhhh I actually think mac miller has worked harder. Got them singles and it seems like all producers/rappers love him. Hes main stream as fuck independent and somehow respected by everyone. little nigga is making fucking bank

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
rebel23 said:
ehhhhhh I actually think mac miller has worked harder. Got them singles and it seems like all producers/rappers love him. Hes main stream as fuck independent and somehow respected by everyone. little nigga is making fucking bank
I agree no doubt, Khalifa too. But Tyler goes in that same pile as them to me.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
rebel23 said:
link to thread?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts