24,831 Posts
Donkey said months ago that nicca was comin home :cryfam:
Can't believe he still locked up

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
JesusRidingADinosaur said:
Boosie? This isn't 06' OP. No1curr.
if you were really about that life, and in the hood making moves and shit you would know EVERYONE bumps boosie and webbie to this day. fuck ass ****** on KTT i swear.

·
Registered
37,089 Posts
Genreless said:
if you were really about that life, and in the hood making moves and shit you would know EVERYONE bumps boosie and webbie to this day. fuck ass ****** on KTT i swear.
Aye... I didn't say I don't like some of his music and I know his hood appeal. I'm just sayin' that shit has changed, and I don't think Boosie has. He's not gonna be able to market himself as well as in the past.

·
Registered
24,831 Posts
Genreless said:
no lie

·
Banned
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aye... I didn't say I don't like some of his music and I know his hood appeal. I'm just sayin' that shit has changed, and I don't think Boosie has. He's not gonna be able to market himself as well as in the past.
this ***** stupid. :hah:

he'll be outta prison, errbody will be on his dick

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Yeah I can actually agree with you. I think he will make dope music when he gets out, but I don't see a day where Boosie will get back on the radio.

·
Banned
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Genreless said:
and this some real shit lol. although i aint heard no webbie in years

·
Registered
24,831 Posts
xoTheHost said:
tbfh. Swear i read an article that said he was getting released the next day. This was months ago
ik wtf :sadblu:
fuckin cacs in suits & cloaks :mad:

·
Registered
37,089 Posts
glm_is_sexy said:
this ***** stupid. :hah:

he'll be outta prison, errbody will be on his dick
Lol. k. I guess we'll see when he gets out. Look for the new album in 2019.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
glm_is_sexy said:
and this some real shit lol. although i aint heard no webbie in years
whaat? damn fool that savage life 3 was flames. and he got a new single out this really what I do.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts