Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comes out dope as fuck and C4 is amazing. Has a fire single like Pac did with California Love. I can only hope he goes back to his old ways. new shit is wack

·
Registered
481 Posts
Couldn't agree more, hoping he can come back with some dope music.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YG said:
A litte reminder tho
Pac was signed to a dope label and well ym is alot diff than deathrow
Wayne is the founder. Kane Beatz produces alot for Weezy. He is dope as fuck so we'll see.

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
All Eyez On Me wasn't even Pac's best album imo, Me Against The World was. Pac changed his style on AEOM to a more gangster sound, if you mean Wayne is going to comeback and drop a good album with a new style that isn't his best then that's possible.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Lil Wayne is not letting his words go to waste. The hip-hop lyricist has had a lot of time to think and write over the past seven months and may eventually share some of his thoughts in a book.

Young Money president Mack Maine told The Associated Press that Wayne has been keeping a journal while serving time at Rikers Island and his jailhouse entries could be published in the future.
The rapper has written new lyrics during his time behind bars, some of which may end up on next year’s Tha Carter IV. “There’s no word that I can think of that properly defines them,” said Weezy in one of his letters. “Amazing would be too typical and perfect would be unfair.”
Lil Wayne is expected to be released from jail this Thursday. The first thing he plans to do? “I think after seeing the family, popping a few bottles, it’s back to basics,” Birdman told EW.com. “Family first, that’s what we believe in, that’s what we’re loyal to. After that, I think the same day he comes home, he’s going to go straight to the studio.”

lets gooooo

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
im hoping he goes back to where he left off wit c3 now that he is out and from no ceilings it seems like he is back on the right path

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
freshsneakerz said:
Lil Wayne is not letting his words go to waste. The hip-hop lyricist has had a lot of time to think and write over the past seven months and may eventually share some of his thoughts in a book.

Young Money president Mack Maine told The Associated Press that Wayne has been keeping a journal while serving time at Rikers Island and his jailhouse entries could be published in the future.
The rapper has written new lyrics during his time behind bars, some of which may end up on next year’s Tha Carter IV. “There’s no word that I can think of that properly defines them,” said Weezy in one of his letters. “Amazing would be too typical and perfect would be unfair.”
Lil Wayne is expected to be released from jail this Thursday. The first thing he plans to do? “I think after seeing the family, popping a few bottles, it’s back to basics,” Birdman told EW.com. “Family first, that’s what we believe in, that’s what we’re loyal to. After that, I think the same day he comes home, he’s going to go straight to the studio.”

lets gooooo
:wom:

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
freshsneakerz said:

lets gooooo
Marketing at it's finest.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts