Kanye to The banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i've been thinking. fuck jersey and all that bullshit. what if ye and jay did this.

Remember when kanye held that concert in NYC for his album release concert of MBDTF...what if he does it again

2nd, ye has appeared at a rihanna show at nassau coliseum and if i'm correct nicki and britt performed today @ nassau colliseum...maybe he's getting used to the stage.

3rd, my guess is that they add 2 nassau colliseum shows and 2 MSG shows

...gives us something to talk about while we wait for the album

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Lust For Life said:
ok so i've been thinking. fuck jersey and all that bullshit. what if ye and jay did this.

Remember when kanye held that concert in NYC for his album release concert of MBDTF...what if he does it again

2nd, ye has appeared at a rihanna show at nassau coliseum and if i'm correct nicki and britt performed today @ nassau colliseum...maybe he's getting used to the stage.

3rd, my guess is that they add 2 nassau colliseum shows and 2 MSG shows

...gives us something to talk about while we wait for the album
thats what im saying doe and ive been saying this since i saw kanye appear at rihanna concert at the coliseum then the next day jay appeared at izod theater in nj. i mean i know he may be close with rihanna and all, but come on ye hadnt made an appearance any where then showed up to these two shows
i wish nassau coliseum wasnt such a shitty venue though, the vote should of passed the other day to renovate it...stupid long islanders

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
and also it completely makes sense that there not announced yet because if they were, the izod shows might not have sold out as fast or even sold out at all since most ppl going to nj shows r from ny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts