Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We On 2, We Back, or some similar title? featuring Gemstones, and/or a current relevant rap artist?

i know its just wishful thinking but this would be dope. bring back that jaguar skills ***** to produce the beat and just have everyone trade bars :allears:

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Skip said:
Gemstones is relevant?

In what life?
i didn't say he was relevant, i meant that the third person on the song would be a relevant artist.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
For the sake of nostalgia and a sign of things progressing in the right direction, I would love it if he reunited with Santos for a single. 

·
Registered
6,006 Posts
JCM99 said:
We On 2, We Back, or some similar title? featuring Gemstones, and/or a current relevant rap artist?

i know its just wishful thinking but this would be dope. bring back that jaguar skills ***** to produce the beat and just have everyone trade bars :allears:
I'd mark

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LatinoLoco said:
For the sake of nostalgia and a sign of things progressing in the right direction, I would love it if he reunited with Santos for a single. 
well for the most part that's confirmed to not be happening, unfortunately.

ElephantStealth said:
Didn't Gemstones retire?
don't know :dno:

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
JCM99 said:

I fucking love this song. I'll occasionally just have the instrumental play on repeat while I'm in the Chi.

·
Registered
10,907 Posts
Was thinking this EXACT idea earlier today when bumping 'We On', just imagine, a 'We On 2 (feat. Gemstones & Nas)...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts