Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Think that would have been my favorite song on MBDTF the beat has that nostalgia feel to it with the piano and simple drum pattern but still somehow retaining the feel of MBDTF production style. what do you guys think OR what do you think the song would have been like if it was on Good Ass Job(if he decided to go that direction) man i just feel like that song should have saw the light of day

·
0 Posts
Wouldn't have worked on MBDTF (especially cause he has a song on there called See Me Now //) :hah:

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOTATS_B said:
Wouldn't have worked on MBDTF (especially cause he has a song on there called See Me Now //) :hah:
yea that does contradict but oh well i wanted this song bad when i first heard it

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
it's really an amazing song. love the melody and his flow, even though we can't understand the majority of it.

the song was made because of the whole T-Swift incident.

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
koedog. said:
it's really an amazing song. love the melody and his flow, even though we can't understand the majority of it.

Yea I Know But Im just gonna have the feeling that this should have been done or at least use the beat bring a different concept

E

·
0 Posts
Let's get naked and slap our dicks on our monitors until we known the true answer.

·
Registered
19,195 Posts
koedog. said:

Am I missing something here? It never came out..

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mark081990 said:
Am I missing something here? It never came out..
we are talking about the leak

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Noise said:
It's just auto tuned mumbling tbh, idk what's the big deal :seanshrug:
the big deal is not the leak itself(even thought i love this version even with mumbling and autotune) its about what if he actually made it a song

1 - 20 of 24 Posts